March 2, 2009

blessing

We got cailyn blessed last saturday. It was beautiful, my dad was the on who performed the blessing, and we were lucky enough to have quite a few friends and family come over. We didnt get the greatest pictures but a couple good ones. She looked beautiful, like an angel.



Sean and Lindsay came. They are awesome friends.


This picture was almost black and this was the best i could get it. But its of courtney and i with our daughters avery and cailyn. I've always looked up to courtney i was so glad she was there.











Thank you to everyone who was there, we love and appriciate all you have done for us.
Thank you to two people who have inspired me to live better and teach cailyn about the church.
Court, You have always been so strong and i've always looked up to you. Thank you for being a great friend through all these years.
Sean, Its amazing how well we have gotten to know each other over the last 3 years. You are such an inspiration to me to be a better person. Thank you for putting up with me for so long.

5 comments:

Niels and Kayla said...

She looks so cute in her blessing dress!! I wish i lived closer for things like that...sorry :( Miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica, it's Aileen, Kurt's cousin from the Philippines. Veleth shared your page to us, hope you don't mind. Anyway, Cailyn looked so adorable in her dress :-)

Jessica said...

aialeen, i'm glad she shared the page with you. we have our blog is so our family from out of town can keep up with us and watch cailyn grow.

It's Me...shell said...

Oh I love her blessing dress. She looks so adorable in it. That's awesome you got her blessed. I'm sure it was an amazing day for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm in the last picture!