February 9, 2009

pocky






Cailyn unfortunately got the chicken pox last week. She has done really well with them but when they start to inch she cries. She cant figure out how to itch them but she loves it when i rub her back. She got them from me... a few weeks ago i had an allergic reaction to a medication and the stress on my body from the reaction gave me shingles. Shingles are very contagious to anyone who hasn't had the chicken pox. So even though i was really careful to keep them covered she still ended up getting them.

3 comments:

Dan and Courtney said...

oh poor baby...what a trooper! I guess she has to get them sooner or later! give har a hug and kiss for me.

It's Me...shell said...

Oh poor little lady! that's hard. but on the plus side you're getting it over with now. I had them when I was little and didn't remember it.

Niels and Kayla said...

thats no fun...poor girly!