November 24, 2008

shopping

So last week my mom took me lynn and cailyn shopping in salt lake. We had a ton of fun and Cailyn did so good. She is learning young to love to shop. We went to lunch at applebees and she was sitting really well in the high chair she kept grabbing the menu and toys and throwing them on the ground. I love her so much. It always makes me laugh when i see these moms with babies who are asleep in the car seat or just sitting there and they are bigger than cailyn because she would much rather sit in the cart of high chair. She is so stubborn but so cute. here are a couple pictures of us shopping and eating.





2 comments:

Niels and Kayla said...

how fun! i miss those fun shopping days! Cailyn is so precious, i love her and i dont really know her,and im kinda like an aunt haha but she is so cute!!

It's Me...shell said...

So fun! She's so cute. I like that she'd rather live and experience things than not.:)