August 29, 2008

Thank you

Thank you to our family and friends for always being there for us. We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

Thank you mom! She is amazing i don't know what i would do without her. She has always been there for me when i needed anything. Even when she was going through a hard time she always put everyone else first. She loves her family so much and would do anything for us. She has helped me and so much the past few months with the house and cailyn. I love you so much mom you mean the world to me. thank you for all you do, i really do appreciate it.

Thank you Lynn! although we haven't always gotten along, now that we live to together she has been an amazing help. She is always so willing to take cailyn and give me a little break. She has been such a life saver with Kurt working so much its really hard to be alone all the time with cailyn and the dogs. She has been such a great support and help.

Thank you Kurt! I know i don't say it enough but thank you so much for everything you do for us. You work so hard to provide a comfortable life for our family and i really appreciate it. You are a great husband, father and friend, i love you with all of my heart.

And to everyone else in our lives Thank you!!!

1 comment: